Charles Campbell, K4AFN firstname.lastname@example.org
Stan Hamnett, KS7TAN email@example.com
CERT Net: Tucson CERT conducts an informal net
every Wednesday at 7 PM on the
Mt. Lemmon repeater
on 146.880 MHz, (-) PL 110.9
- A Cochise County CERT Amateur Radio support net will be held on
the first Saturday of each month on 146.56 Simplex.
- CERT members and visitors may check in beginning at 0700 MST on
the First Saturday of each month.
- Check-in will be very brief with just an exchange of callsigns,
signal reports, and any traffic to be passed.
- The Cochise County CERT net will be simultaneous with the Tucson
Pima County CERT net. Stations with sufficient power and antenna may also
check into their net on 146.520 Simplex provided you are able to do so without
interfering with their traffic.
- Local stations should check in to the Cochise County net on
146.56 Simplex to avoid interfering with the Tucson group. If you are using a
hand held transceiver, it may be best to check in from outside your
- Cochise County CERT NCS will pass a list of local CC checkins to
the Pima County NCS. This net immediatly preceeds the Southern Region RACES
net. If we do not have a good path on VHF, we will pass our report to Pima
County NCS via HF.