Charles Campbell, K4AFN firstname.lastname@example.org
Stan Hamnett, KS7TAN email@example.com
Elizabeth C Philhower
Cochise County Emergency Services
CERT Net: Tucson CERT conducts an informal net
every Wednesday at 7 PM on the Mt. Lemmon repeater
on 146.880 MHz, (-) PL 110.9
- A Cochise County CERT Amateur Radio support net will be
held on the first Saturday of each month on 146.56 Simplex.
- CERT members and visitors may check in beginning at
0700 MST on the First Saturday of each month.
- Check-in will be very brief with just an exchange of
callsigns, signal reports, and any traffic to be passed.
- The Cochise County CERT net will be simultaneous with
the Tucson Pima County CERT net. Stations with sufficient power and
antenna may also check into their net on 146.520 Simplex provided you
are able to do so without interfering with their traffic.
- Local stations should check in to the Cochise County
net on 146.56 Simplex to avoid interfering with the Tucson group. If
you are using a hand held transceiver, it may be best to check in from
outside your house.
- Cochise County CERT NCS will pass a list of local CC
checkins to the Pima County NCS. This net immediatly preceeds the
Southern Region RACES net. If we do not have a good path on VHF, we
will pass our report to Pima County NCS via HF.